Did I love you?

I recite salawat 
when performing prayer
and making dua
and no more

I recite salawat
without love
even though I should love you the most
more than anyone else

I recite salawat
without realizing that I owe you so much
to have islam today

I recite salawat 
without really knowing who are you
even though you have the first priority 
to be known by me

Not knowing who are you
I can't love you as much as I should
I can't appreciate you as much as you deserve

To know, love, and appreciate you as I should
not enough to only know your history
but I need to follow your sunnah as well 
and the biggest sunnah of yours
is DA'AWAH!

p/s: 12 rabiul awwal will come again on 26 Feb this year. Lets top up our love to our prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails