The end

Saturday, 30th January 2010, 12.30 pm..
I was with Atiqah, stood up near to BSN atm in Sunway Pyramid withdrawing money.
We were going to do shopping!
I was so happy and excited, because I have suffered for a week due to lack of stuff at home. Plus, hanging out with friend is just something that I love to do.
Then I just felt like to check my phone.. O, I've got two new text messages.
One from Auni. Another from Suekecik.
Same information.
"Acapkali dh xde.alfatihah"
I was shock. Atiqah too.

*************
He was not a friend that close to me.
I even can't be sure whether or not we have talked to each other.
But still the message was enough to get rid the mood to shop.
It is just unbelievable. 
He died at a very young age. And he even 1 year younger than me.
But that is the fact.
Allah just used an extremely small organism, a bacterium, to be the reason of his death. He was infected by a spirochaete bacterium called leptospira spp. that destroyed his body and finally killed him in just about a week.
Allahuakbar!

They said young people are strong.
They said humankind are the greatest creation.
But indeed, we are so weak in front of our god, Allah.
We can't go against Allah's will.
We can't resist our fate. 
We can't escape from death.

*************
The breath that I still have now, I never know when it will stop.
What I know is that Allah still give me time.
Time to choose between two ways of life.
One is headed to the heaven and another one to the hell
And Allah have described about both ways
clear and complete
in Al-Quran and As-Sunnah

The breath that I still have now, I never know when it will stop.
What I know is that it will be at anytime.
Thus, I should not waste anymore time
So that I won't regret it later
When Allah show me the record of my deeds

AL-HAQQAH, 69: 18-31
Meaning
That Day, you will be exhibited [for judgement]; not hidden among you is anything concealed.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: On that day you will be exposed, before the Reckoning. No hidden thing of yours, in the way of secrets, will remain hidden.
Meaning
So as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will say, "Here, read my record!
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: As for him who is given his book in his right hand, he will say, addressing those around him, on account of the joy that has come to him: ‘Here, take [and], read my book!.
Meaning
Indeed, I was certain that I would be meeting my account."
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: I was truly certain that I would encounter my account’.
Meaning
So he will be in a pleasant life
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: So he will enjoy a pleasant living,
Meaning
In an elevated garden,
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: in a lofty Garden,
Meaning
Its [fruit] to be picked hanging near.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: whose clusters, whose fruits, are in easy reach, nearby, reached [easily] by one who may be standing, or sitting or reclining.
Meaning
[They will be told], "Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you put forth in the days past."
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: And so it will be said to them: ‘Eat and drink in enjoyment (hanī’an is a circumstantial qualifier, that is to say, mutahanni’īna, ‘while you are enjoying [them]’) for what you did in advance in former days’, [in days] that have passed during the [life of the] world.
Meaning
But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I wish I had not been given my record 
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: But as for him who is given his book in his left hand, he will say, ‘O (yā is for calling attention [to something]) would that I had not been given my book,
Meaning
And had not known what is my account.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: and not known what my account were!
Meaning
I wish my death had been the decisive one.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: O would that it, namely, death in [the life of] this world, had been the [final] end, that had terminated my life, so that I am not resurrected.
Meaning
My wealth has not availed me.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: My wealth has not availed me.
Meaning
Gone from me is my authority."
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: My authority, my strength, my argument, has gone from me’.
Meaning
[ Allah will say], "Seize him and shackle him.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: ‘Seize him — addressing the keepers of Hell — then fetter him, bind his hands to his necks in fetters,

Meaning
Then into Hellfire drive him.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn:
then admit him into Hell-fire, into the scorching Fire,
Meaning
Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him."
Tafsir al-Jalalayn: then in a chain whose length is seventy cubits — [each cubit being] that of an angel’s forearm — insert him, after admitting him into the Fire (the fā’ [of fa’slukūhu] does not prevent the verb from being semantically connected to the preceding adverbial clause).
Credits Quran site (http://www.quran.com/69)

*************
Sunday, 31st January 2010, 12 am..
We celebrated Filzah's 22nd birthday.
Wow, it is very contradict. 
One friend died. One friend celebrate birthday.
Sad.Happy.
But both told us that time keeps moving on and on.  
And keeps being closer to our death!



p/s: may Allah bless all of you ~my atuk, my embah, my nenek, my ayah ngah, my mak yong, my tuk sani, my tuk wan, and my friend afif asyraf (acapkali)~ Al-Fatihah..

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails