Rubbish in, rubbish out

Hey! take this lesson
RUBBISH IN, RUBBISH OUT!

********
He did something
that my friend didn't like

My friend told me
that she didn't like his doing

Listened to bad thing about him
I developed bad perception of him


********
I was sitting with my group, discussing about lab practices
He was there, coming towards us
With the bad perception of him, I suddenly felt uneasy
"Oh no! he is coming" I said half shouting
Causing all attention deviated from book to him
Changing the topic of discussion from genetics to him

He just want to take his bag as he put it on the table near us
then he went away
but the bad story of him spread all over again..

********
My mistakes! Big mistakes!

Listen to bad thing
Have bad perception of people that did nothing wrong to me
Spread the bad story of him to more people

Now people not only have bad perception of him
but the worst is that they have bad perception of Dai'e too! 

********
Hey! take this lesson
RUBBISH IN, RUBBISH OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Fuyyoo.. cepatnye dah ade komen hehe =)
    adelah..he who cannot be named..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails