Keep me humble

Alhamdulillah, recently I have chance to spend much time on reading blogs. I have visited a blog of a friend and found a very beautiful video which I attached down here. The video recorded a talk given by Ustadz Nouman Ali Khan about Ego.

I have learned so much from this video. I have realized that there are a lot of things about myself to be improved, before I can reach Allah's pleasure.

So, I really recommend you to watch this video till the end. I know it is hard to stay about one hour listening to a recording talk, but as you know, Allah count every effort that you do for His sake.


Short conclusion from me is ego and sincerity to Allah won't go along together forever. You just can not be purely sincere to Allah, even if you have only one dot of ego in your heart.

Enjoy the video and I would like to know your conclusion too.

Lastly, keep on learning to improve our worship to Allah. May Allah always guide us to obey Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails