A note for Muslims


"Traveling, o Mom.  Forgive me.  No blame is beneficial.  Lost in a path that is out of your hands.  Forgive me, if I disobeyed the word of my mother.  Blame the time and not me.  Leaving but not returning.  For much I cried and tears streamed from my eyes.  No blame can benefit in a time that is treacherous in the land of people.  I am tired and all that passed left my mind.  Traveling and asking what can make you forget"
Last note for mom by Muhammad Bouazizi

O my dear brothers and sisters
in Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria,Yaman and Arab Saudi 
you are suffering for decades
I'm sorry that I didn't aware before
even now there are not much I know about you
as I just can rely on newspaper and blogs

O my brothers and sisters
even though we are uncertain now
about what is waiting for us in the future
either thing will be better or worst
but one thing confirmed is
for those who want to see and think
they will realize that people all over the world
are suffering for unjustice
and something has to be done to stop this
and you know that other than Islam
the solution is none

So for those who now are working to let Islam rules over the world
you know that we need to work harder

As everything is still in grey zone
that we can't see clearly our future
lets pray to Allah 
for the best
as He is the only one
we can rely on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails